The DHA Centre of Excellence (CoE) is a state of the art project of Defence Housing Authority Education System (DHAES) that aims at providing training and development services to school teachers and management.
CoE aims to provide quality training, comprehensive programmes and professional development that are in line with the needs of Global Education Forums. We boast a faculty that has extensive knowledge and expertise of design and execution of Educational Leadership, Training of Trainers, Teacher Training, Early Years Courses, Subject and Need Based Programmes for public and private sectors of Pakistan.
By 2025, CoE will be an International standard institution of professional development providing extensive quality training to teachers and school management, thus serving the teachers, the students, the community and the wider world.
CoE is a specialized training institution committed to the advancement of educational standards updating teachers with the latest pedagogical skills and knowledge. Our focus remains on:
- Teaching and training Programmes of International standards
- Quality instruction to in-service & pre-service teachers through rigorous in-house training & outreach programmes
- Development of reflective practitioners
- Teachers’ in-service career counseling
- Service for whole school & curriculum development
- Teaching and research to inform and underpin intellectual innovation and change
- Enhancement and development of leadership capacity through educational and research programmes
To impart quality training to teachers and school management through rigorous pre-service and in-service training Programmes to achieve excellence in the quality of education