- Report to all classes punctually as scheduled in the time table.
- Carryout any task assigned by the Principal.
- Report to school 5 minutes before actual time in the morning.
Activities Performed at Irregular/ Periodic Intervals
- Discuss educational problems of students with their parents when called upon to do so by the Principal. Not to enter into direct communication with the parents.
- Maintain charts in and around the class.
- Consult Senior Mistress whenever necessary.
- Perform the duties of the / substitute teacher whenever detailed to do so.
- Make / supervise arrangements for conduct of activities where applicable.
- Consult senior teacher and apprise them with progress / problems as regard the subject.
- Carry out any other duty assigned by the Principal.
- Perform MOD / Invigilation duties as and when required.
- Assist the teacher in conducting the lesson.
- Encourage and prepare the students to take part in extra-curricular activities
- Maintain complete records of her work.